Thursday, September 11, 2008

EVERYBODY'S CHANGING

today i felt sumthing weird.. i dun know wat to say.. suddenly i rememberd keane'songs title everYbody's changing and I literally fell in love with it...hmm maybe i changed too much.. .. all the surrounding me were about to changed..thats really hurt me too.. hahaha.. this song in a report about the life of one group of people, it was about how change the way to life off the people the culture or models that the society implants and how this "models" change the customs, the song appear in the last part of the report and it was perfect for this part, from that day i ´ve been listening the song every day and i don´t get tired, this song have a lot of meaning, means that you can find if you read the letter of the song at the same time that you meditate about this..

so for me...this is one of those rare jewels of a song,which connects you with your innermost self and takes you through some serious soul-searching.

arghh..wat so lonely day?? lonely ke ni.. hehe..lebiu2 really need u rite nw..here, by my side to cheer me up...

F.R.I.E.N.D~ EVERYBODY'S CHANGED TO ADAPT WITH A NEW ENVIROMENT..HAHA

bak kata sahabat genit ku (odah).. sume masalah akn mematang kan diri kita.. chewahhh.. berfalsafah lak

1 comment:

Neko D. 13 said...

waaah! kamu kata aku genit?? wahaha~ malu ah..malu banget~
lalala~..

yep! everybody change..wuuUUU~