Monday, September 8, 2008

pls find it..so sad..

during majlis berbuka pose at Rasis's place yesterday.. i saw her konvo pic at her meja study..i felt soo sad..because i dont have it. my picture has lost after my "abg angkat" took it from Fkulti Seni lukis and seni,UITM.. im not sure when he lost it but after he took my pic and says im cute during at the stage and he keep it at home or at his ofis..when i want my pic back.. he said "Oh my God, Where did i keep ur picture?? so sad..when he try his best to get back my pic from uitm.. but unfortunately, pihak uitm didnt keep it anymore.. if someone found it..pls give it back to me.. i will give u a reward..huhu..

2 comments:

Neko D. 13 said...

weh..so sad lah! tah2 dia saje nk simpan buat harta..huhuhuh! hope u find it biar 1000 tahun lg~~ cewah! :P

MrsEcanz said...

hey princess, hope u will get your pic back..
sorry to heard that.